.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

canon rebel t3

canon rebel t3. The Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital
  • The Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital

• leekohler
    Mar 1, 10:23 AM
    Lee, you should already know my answer to that question. It's an emphatic "no." Nor do I support the gay rights movement.

I don't tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean I think it's all right for them do everything they want to do. I'll share my opinions with others if they're willing to hear them. I don't want to control anyone, and I will not be a codependent caregiver. I refuse to protect others from negative consequences when they need to learn from them.

But you ARE trying to control others Bill. It's quite obvious. There are no negative consequences inherent to being gay. I'm a 43 year old man, and quite happy. The only negative consequences I've suffered have been at the hands of people like you, who think you know how everyone should live and try to force your beliefs on us with laws. You absolutely want to control others, or at the very least, impose your punishments on us.

My parents, especially my Mom, hated to see me do some foolish things when I was a boy. They let me walk the half mile to the steakhouse when they knew that I probably would have been too tired to walk back home. They let me stand outdoors in the winter when I tried to run away from home in the winter. The front porch was too icy for me to stand on, so I couldn't walk down the steps.

Hmm...but did they make any laws against you doing any of those things?

I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other. So I'll post a link to some evidence for my opinion (http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html). Notice, the document's author is a medical doctor.

There are risks inherent in any sexual activity Bill, heterosexual or homosexual. I'm well aware of the risks of both. Apparently, you seem to feel that all gay men engage in sodomy, which is far from the truth. Also, many of these statistics are based on the results of promiscuous behavior. Gay people marrying would discourage promiscuity, which would most likely reduce those statistics. One would think you should be pro gay marriage rights in that case. But hey, we all know that's not what your real concern is. Your concern is to get everyone to conform to your rules.

canon rebel t3. Canon Eos New Rebel T3 and T3i
  • Canon Eos New Rebel T3 and T3i

• Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 07:31 PM
    Sticking your neck out there, I see. :)

I've always been a risk-taker. ;)

Sounds dangerously like, "the ends justify the means."

From a western perspective, there is legitimate concern for libyan civilians engaged in a popular uprising on the one hand, and both the threat to oil supplies and Gaddafi's enmity towards the international community on the other. Nobody wants to see a long, destructive civil war. Libya's own citizens rose in revolt, in sufficient numbers to wrest huge portions of the country from Gaddafi's control. Gaddafi has himself stated that he will hunt down and kill any person who stands against his regime.

Having grave reservations about intervention is all fine and well, but one has to be realistic - under what circumstances is non-intervention a good option here? Indeed, you could say "the ends justify the means" about that too - the oil keeps flowing, no foreign soldiers are killed and no money spent on military intervention. It also allows you the luxury of occupying the moral high ground, condemning human rights violations without taking sides or lifting a finger to aid anyone. It is obvious the UN has taken sides here, no doubt about it. Do you disagree with that decision?

No he hasn't, the stage management has been quite subtle, actually, for once.

I don't think Obama was "dragged" into this at all, the US has gotten willingly involved - but to what extent do you think it was stage-managed?

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3 (1100D)
  • Canon Rebel T3 (1100D)

• Phat Elvis
    Aug 11, 10:27 AM
    I would love to see a smartphone from Apple. Palm reliability is in the gutter and it doesn't look like Apple (or anyone else) is into making PDA's.

I just hope that we don't have to re-buy any music from iTunes just to play on the phone.

I'm really glad that this rumor cleared things up about when an Apple phone will be released :rolleyes: .

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 red. canon
  • canon rebel t3 red. canon

• tripjammer
    Mar 22, 12:51 PM
    The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

Nope...its rim...so the hardware is going to be crap. The Samsung will be closer to the ipad 2 killer....what am I saying there will never be an ipad 2 killer.

canon rebel t3. New Canon Rebel T3 DSLR
  • New Canon Rebel T3 DSLR

• dhunt
    Jul 29, 04:41 PM
    I know for a fact that the design college I go to just placed an order for MANY MANY MBP 17". Apple knows that students and schools need computers before school starts, and getting rid of some "old" products before you release your new ones, is a pretty good idea if you ask me.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.
  • canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.

• obeygiant
    Apr 27, 09:18 AM
    His middle name is Hussein?!!?!? OMG!

He could have released this years ago.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3
  • canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3

• bob5820
    Sep 13, 04:57 PM
    if it follows typical intel transitions price point replace. So the same price as woodcrests. They might introduce faster ones though that cost more. We'll see before the end of the year. According to tha Anandtech article its likely that the Clovertown family will be clocked slower then the Woodcrests

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3 and aim to
  • Canon Rebel T3 and aim to

• Mac Kiwi
    Jul 21, 07:24 AM
    I've already got one. A SuperMac C500 to be precise! (Well, actually it's an Apus 2000, but in the US it was the C500).

SuperMac was the brandname UMAX used for thier Mac clones. Check out
    http://home.earthlink.net/~supermac_insider/

:)

Ok SuperMac is definitely out then :)

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3i,T3
  • Canon Rebel T3i,T3

• Lord Appleseed
    Apr 7, 11:19 PM
    When you are as HUGE as best buy, and you are selling a product as huge as the iPad, it makes sense to create a demand. People do this all the time. You can't get it now, so the second it becomes available to you, you buy it in fear that you might have to wait another month. This happens all the time with a lot of products.

That makes not much sense to me, for I as customer would just go to the next Store/Retailer/Whatever that might have an iPad. Best Buy isn't the only one out there.

But maybe I just can't see the greater idea behind this so called "strategy".

canon rebel t3. New Canon Rebel T3i and T3
  • New Canon Rebel T3i and T3

• wPod
    Jul 27, 10:11 AM
    With things like this, my rule is: If you have to ask, then you can't do it :-(

It is one thing to try these things with a cheap MacMini, especially if your goal is not to have a faster MacMini, but an impressive webpage. Risking a $2000 MacBook Pro is quite another thing. Better to sell your MacBook/MacBook Pro on eBay and buy a new one.

i cant wait to do this to my mac mini. i bought the core solo with the intention of upgrading the chip myself (once i heard core 2 was pin to pin compatible) but my question now is does anyone know if the version shipping is still pin to pin compatible???!?!?!

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS 1100D (Rebel T3)
  • Canon EOS 1100D (Rebel T3)

• sunfast
    Aug 17, 02:07 AM
    Awesome machine. Just awesome. I can't believe that photoshop test!

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.
  • canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.

• 11thIndian
    Apr 6, 07:25 AM
    .. I never use it, but I use Motion and Soundtrack a lot and I need true 3D in Motion, even simply 3D. I need no crashing Motion. I need optimised and 64-bit Motion. I want it now, please!

What do you mean true 3D? Motion 3 integrated 3D reflection, shadows, depth of field, etc.. It was around that time I stopped using After Effects. There are still things that AE can do that Motion can't, but that's mostly due to 3rd party plugins.

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3/EOS 1100D ISO
  • Canon Rebel T3/EOS 1100D ISO

• bousozoku
    Aug 7, 05:27 PM
    I'm glad that Leopard will be completely (that's what they say, at least) 64-bit. I'm not sure why it's important to go on about the applications as if they were important to the operating system itself. Increased integration like what was displayed would cause the anti-trust machine to whip into action, if it was Microsoft instead of Apple.

Time Machine is not exactly revolutionary, considering that there were a few 3rd party products available--Rewind comes to mind--that journaled changes and allowed them to be restored. Still, it should stop the various threads "I accidentally deleted..." :)

Hopefully, the features not mentioned will include a better kernel that actually performs well. It would be nice to see operating system benchmarks that don't make me cringe when I look at the Mac OS X results.

Xcode version 3.0 looks good but they still haven't provided many details.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3.
  • canon rebel t3.

• brepublican
    Aug 7, 11:28 PM
    Woah! This is heavy stuff. Lot of eye candy in Core Animation :cool:

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images.
  • canon rebel t3 sample images.

• guffman
    Aug 6, 01:43 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.

Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com

Um, http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=odbjam.2.2

canon rebel t3. previousCanon Rebel T3 / EOS
  • previousCanon Rebel T3 / EOS

• TheKrillr
    Aug 26, 11:57 PM
    Please Sustantiate Your Reasoning Why You Think September 18th. :confused: Three more weeks of anxiety ridden torture! :eek:

Simple. Apples' current sale for students on getting a MAJOR discount on iPods when you buy a new mac, ends on Friday the 15th. Thus, the following monday, will come the new updates. They wouldn't release before, because they would be cutting their profits even more than they are now.

canon rebel t3. Canon 1100D / Rebel T3 use
  • Canon 1100D / Rebel T3 use

• Multimedia
    Aug 18, 06:50 PM
    So what apps will saturate all four cores or at least get close to it, on either a quad G5 or quad xeon? Are there any?

Are there any apps that really take advantage of four cores on their own?Toast 7.1 UB can use more than two cores. In my test at the Apple stopre last Saturday I saw Toast 7.1 UB use more than 3 - between 2.3 and 3.1 cores all the time on the Mac Pro. It also uses more than two on the Quad G5 - just barely. Handbrake is not yet optimized for Mac Pro and uses a little less than two on both. That use of two is negatively impacted as soon as you start doiong something else especially both Toast and Handbrake at once.

But in future it will use all four. The problem with that "test" you so highly value, is that the testers didn't have a Quad to compare to, so they didn't even search out applications that are already "Quad Core Ready" - that would make a nice bullet on a software package wouldn't it?

Better yet: "MultiCore Ready".

If you don't think you are going to ever use more than one thing at a time, then you are right. But I think most of us here have 10-15 things open at once and do all sorts of things at once. That's the reason for "Spaces" in Loepard.

canon rebel t3. The Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
  • The Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3

• Grimes
    Apr 11, 02:04 PM
    This is bunk. Apple will not miss Christmas. Period, end of discussion.

If the 5 launches a short while before Christmas, the supply constraints would be 10x worse than they are for the iPad right now.

The only thing this rumor proves is that bloggers, speculators, and analysts are getting irritated with the lack of solid info compared to this time last year.

Agreed. It would seem silly to miss out on the revenue from a new iPhone release this year...

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images.
  • canon rebel t3 sample images.

• cmaier
    Apr 20, 01:49 PM
    So all that is left is to discuss the actual merit of the trade dress claim, of course, something that will in the end be up to the judge.

We can use pictures all we want, something tells me Samsung is just going to bring in devices into the courtroom. Pictures can be misleading as certain angles/shots might make ressemblances show up that aren't quite there.

Also, it remains to be seen how much the judge will accept generic things like "rounded corner", since I don't think I've ever had a phone without rounded corners and how much in the end, he decides that the devices to ressemble or not each other.

Do you know of someone that looked up the icon trademarks on the USPTO site ? Did Apple even register them (I know you don't have to, unless you want punitive damages) ?

No such thing as punitive damages here. In any event, they did register them. I posted on this earlier. They registered three trade dresses too.

Kristenn
    Mar 31, 10:33 PM
    Good. I hope they take one of the last strengths of the iPad ecosystem away from it.

Wow, your username might be Full of Win (lol...) But this post is Full of Fail!

Care to explain? I mean, I don't get it. It seems like only the iHaters would understand this post or just pretend to so they can shout I AGREE!

I'm serious. Explain, please?

addicted44
    Apr 19, 02:50 PM
    But it doesn't make sense to a lot of us. The monthly fees on an iPhone are just too much for a lot of budgets. You pay your iPod touch once and that's it. No more to pay every month after that.

Yeah, but everyone has a phone.

Not everyone buys an iPod.

Additionally, the iPod touch has to compete with all the other iPod models.

TeamMojo
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    Wow, that's success that only a Ballmer could love.

Apple does need some competition. I hope these competitors focus on some of the Apple shortcomings like the religious adherence to the Cocoa Touch UI. Ideally there would be a more hybrid iOS/MacOS functionality in an iPad such that it could morph up to a more desktop like experience when docked. And conversely, it seems like MacBook Air/ Mac OS X Lion is getting a more iOS like feel. There's a middle ground there that Apple needs to get to. I suspect they will. But as with tethering, and allowing re-duplication of core apps by third parties, it will take Apple a while to let go here and allow the iPad to become that perfect combo.

They still seem to ultimately strike this balance better than any other vendor.

Multimedia
    Sep 13, 01:21 PM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.No software such as, Cinema 4D, Motion, Aperture, Final Cut Pro etcNo software such as Toast 7.1, Handbrake UB. More to the point is not how many cores an application can use but rather how many things you can get done at once. :rolleyes:From my usage of FCP, Compressor, Aperture and DVDSP, they work very well with the MacPro but I haven't seen them approach usage of even 3 full cores.

Ability to multistask is great but I would not say that any one of the above is using all cores the way we want them to. I would contend that this is coming and pointed out in another thread that some of the FCP benchmarks on Apple's MacPro performance page are footnoted that the figures given were using Beta version of FCP.I think in the next few months the full FCS and Logic will get an update to address this.

silverblue3
    Aug 26, 07:49 PM
    What's the GPU on the new mbp gonna be? Bring on the SLI GPU's ;) Will give alienwares a run for their money.